We are very fortunate to enjoy a range of facilities including:
- Resource Centre [built in 2010]: complete with Junior Fiction/Fiction/Non-fiction books, resource preparation areas, librarian circulation desk, data projector and whiteboard, television and meeting rooms.
- Multipurpose Hall [built in 2010]: comprising of a large paved court suitable for a range of sports. Our hall also includes a purpose-built tuckshop, toilets, sports' equipment storage room, inbuilt PA system and drop down screen and data projector. The P&C association recently installed two large industrial fans for the main open area. The Hall is well utilised for a myriad of events including assemblies, concerts, discos, performances and presentations.
- Specialists Room: this room is used for classroom music and Japanese specialist lessons.
- Computer Lab: comprising of a class set of desktop computers, printer, 3-D printer, and screen and data projector.
- Purpose designed Prep building: with own covered verandah, kitchenette, storage room and office.
- Six classrooms: all with data projectors and whiteboards, shared withdrawal spaces, wet areas and sinks.
- Covered play areas, annexes and walkways.
- Large sandpit with shade sail for students of all ages to enjoy.
- Large designated handball court.
- Amenities block.
- Junior and Senior Playgrounds with shade sails [climbing walls, web slides, flying fox, balancing and bar apparatus].
- A sensory trail for children to follow from B Block to Prep, for students' gross-motor skill development.
- Large oval and shaded play areas.
- Vegetables gardens.
All classrooms, specialist rooms, tuckshop, Resource Centre and administration building are airconditioned. Fridges are available in every classroom for students' lunchboxes.